The Griff® Carton is a cardboard clinical waste container constructed from 75% recycled material and contains a high density polyethylene (HDPE) liner complete with two closures. Available in 25 and 50 litre sizes, the Griff® Carton is ideal for GP surgeries, private clinics and hospital wards.
It’s ultra-lightweight ‘fold flat’ design reduces transport and treatment costs, whilst the low plastic content ensures that processing emissions are minimised.
Features and Benefits:
The Griff® Carton:
- Is less than 50% of the cost of equivalent plastic bins.
- Has a unique ‘pop up’ assembly which enables ease of use.
- Has an integral ‘draw’ band to facilitate closure of the bag.
- Has a secondary closure for secure containment.
- Contains integrated carry handles for ease of transportation.
If you are interested in our product range, have any questions or would like to receive a quote then please click here to contact us.
|25 litres||50 Litres|
|Inside Dimensions||230 x 230 x 430mm||295 x 295 x 575mm|
|Max Weight Capacity||12 kg||15 kg|
|Weight When empty||335g||555g|
|Usable Volume||22.75 L||47.54 L|