Sigmolux is a self contained, single use, fully disposable, cable-less and self-illuminating Rigid Sigmoidoscope system designed to optimise mobility during diagnosis and treatment.
Sigmolux is supplied fully assembled and complete with insufflator for inflating the bowel, with a lens to provide a clear view of the observation area.
Sigmolux has a revolutionary designed and patented “Clear View System” which protects the light guide to give a clear and unobstructed view of the examination area.
Uniquely, G&N’s sigmoidoscope delivers light directly to the point of interest, maximising effectiveness and convenience for medical practitioners.
Features and Benefits:
- Total clinical freedom – patients can be examined at any suitable location
- Self contained – no cable, wires, or mains power required
- Maximum light intensity for at least 30 minutes, with illumination continuing for much longer
- Pre-attached light source for easy of use
- Light directed to the end of the device where it is most effective
- Reliably robust and ergonomic
- Saves time – no servicing or repair of equipment
- Reduces costs – no cleaning of cables or accessories
- Simple disposal – straight into clinical waste bin
- Single use – risk of cross contamination is eliminated
- Environment – batteries contain no Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, or Lithium