The Griff® Pac is a high quality clinical waste box that is 74% lighter than standard rigid units.
Made from lightweight corrugated polypropylene and approved to UN 3291, Griff® Pac is ideal for the collection and disposal of clinical waste.
It’s ultra-lightweight ‘fold flat’ design reduces transport and treatment costs, whilst the low plastic content ensures that processing emissions are minimised. The Griff® Pac is available in 25 and 50 litre sizes.
If you are interested in our product range, have any questions or would like to receive a quote then please click here to contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Has a flat-pack design to reduce the transport and storage costs.
- Has an integrated handle to allow ease of transportation.
- Is available in yellow, orange, or blue colours to comply with waste segregation regulations .
- Has a thermo-welded base which is resistant to liquid contamination.
- Can be stacked efficiently to reduce storage space.
- Recycled material option available
|specifications||25 Litres||50 Litres|
|Inside Dimensions||265mm x 235mm x 450mm||290 x 280mm x 600mm|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||9kg||12.5kg|
|Weight When Empty||320g||450g|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10||10|