We offer an extensive range of sharps containers which are manufactured to the highest quality standards to comply with the latest regulations. The full range of sharps bins are disposable, puncture resistant and available in a variety of colours. They are equipped with temporary and definitive closures, certified hermetic seals and do not emit any harmful emissions during the incineration process.
Along with our sharps containers we also supply a range of different accessories and stands that hold the UN mark for the transportation of dangerous materials.
The full range are compliant with current legislation and hold the appropriate UN mark for transport of dangerous goods. Available from the NHS supply chain or directly from G&N.
For more information or to place an order, please call our Customer Services line on (+44) 0845 263 8908 or email email@example.com.
Our Sharps Containers
Sharps contaminated with medicines other than cytotoxic and cytostatic.
Sharps contaminated with blood only e.g. Phlebotomy sharps.
Sharps contaminated with cytotoxic or cytostatic medicines.
Non-hazardous medicinal waste contained in its original packaging e.g. out of date medicines, blister packs.
The Griff® Sharps range is composed of shock proof and puncture resistant containers for the disposal of sharps.
- 4 & 6 Litres
- Wide lid design for easy disposal on both size options.
- 0.7 – 2.5 Litres
- Conical shape designed for the cost effective disposal of sharps
- Available in: 0.7, 1, 2.5
PBS 12 Litres
- A uniquely designed 12 litre container for safe disposal of sharps with anti-defluxion flow wings to prevent outflow of waste.
- 22 Litres
- Easy to assemble
- Autoclavable at 134° for 18 minutes
- Easy to assemble
- Secure lid
- Wide opening for the easy and safe disposal of sharps
- Fill level indicator
- Temporary and permanent closure
- Various accessories available
- Ease of manual handling
- Facility for needles and insulin pen removal (if needed)
- No emission of any harmful gas during the incineration process
- Designed for quality and safety
All models have temporary and permanent closures as well as a wide opening for easier and safer disposal of sharps.
The Nursy containers, available in 3 sizes: 3, 5 and 10 litres.
- Reduced leakage of liquids even if upside down due to unique hermetic seal
- Both vertical and horizontal trolley attachment possible
- Ergonomic handle
The Pocket Line is a 0.4 litre sharps bin.
- Pocket size for discreet personal use
- One hand operation for ease of use
- Double opening system; facilitates insulinpen removal
- Temporary and permanent closure
- Possible side fastening for a belt
Container designed for the disposal of objects up to 72 cm long, such as biopsy forceps and laparoscopic equipment. The container comes in 2 sizes: Large (6.3 litres) and XL (8.3 litres).
- Handle to ease manual handling
|Order Code||Supply Chain Code||Description||Short Description|
|562000||FSL1830||Griff Sharps 0.7 litre Yellow lid||Dispo 0.7 Y|
|562017||FSL1831||Griff Sharps 0.7 litre Orange lid||Dispo 0.7 O|
|562018||FSL1832||Griff Sharps 0.7 litre Purple lid||Dispo 0.7 P|
|562004||FSL1836||Griff Sharps 1 litre Yellow lid||Dispo 1 Y|
|562019||FSL1837||Griff Sharps 1 litre Orange lid||Dispo 1 O|
|562003||FSL1838||Griff Sharps 1 litre Purple Lid||Dispo 1 P|
|562006||FSL1845||Griff Sharps 2.5 litre yellow lid||Dispo 2.5 Y|
|562022||FSL1846||Griff Sharps 2.5 litre orange lid||Dispo 2.5 O|
|562023||FSL1847||Griff Sharps 2.5 litre purple lid||Dispo 2.5 P|
|573000||FSL1851||Griff Sharps 4 litre square Yellow lid||Daily 4 Y|
|573001||FSL1852||Griff Sharps 4 litre square Orange lid||Daily 4 O|
|573002||FSL1853||Griff Sharps 4 litre square purple lid||Daily 4 P|
|573003||FSL1855||Griff Sharps 6 litre square Yellow lid||Daily 6 Y|
|573004||FSL1856||Griff Sharps 6 litre square orange Lid||Daily 6 O|
|573005||FSL1857||Griff Sharps 6 litre square Purple lid||Daily 6 P|
|569009||FSL1858||Griff Sharps 10 litre square Yellow lid||CS 10 plus Y|
|569010||FSL1859||Griff Sharps 10 litre square orange Lid||CS 10 plus O|
|569011||FSL1860||Griff Sharps 10 litre square Purple lid||CS 10 plus P|
|565004||FSL1861||Griff Sharps 12 litre round Yellow lid||PBS12 Y|
|565011||FSL1862||Griff Sharps 12 litre round orange Lid||PBS12 O|
|565012||FSL1863||Griff Sharps 12 litre round Purple lid||PBS12 P|
|564001||FSL1865||Griff Sharps 3 litre square Yellow lid||Nursy 3 Y|
|FSL1866||Griff Sharps 3 litre square orange Lid||Nursy 3 O|
|FSL1867||Griff Sharps 3 litre square Purple lid||Nursy 3 p|
|FSL1868||Griff Sharps 5 litre square Yellow lid||Nursy 5 Y|
|FSL1869||Griff Sharps 5 litre square orange Lid||Nursy 5 O|
|FSL1870||Griff Sharps 5 litre square Purple lid||Nursy 5 P|
|FSL1871||Griff Sharps 10 litre square Yellow lid||Nursy 10 Y|
|FSL1872||Griff Sharps 10 litre square orange Lid||Nursy 10 O|
|FSL1873||Griff Sharps 10 litre square Purple lid||Nursy 10 P|
|569012||FSL1874||Griff Sharps 22 litre rectangular Yellow lid||CS 22 plus yellow|
|569013||FSL1875||Griff Sharps 22 litre rectangular orange Lid||CS 22 Plus Orange|
|569014||FSL1876||Griff Sharps 22 litre rectangular Purple lid||CS 22 Plus purple|
|563001||FSL1897||Griff Sharps 8.3 litre, disposal of laparoscopic instruments Yellow lid||Magnum XL Y|
|568000||FSL1898||Griff Sharps 0.4 litre personal sharps bin||Pocket Line|
- To view an introductory guide to healthcare waste in England Wales click here.
- For information on needle-stick injuries in the UK click here.
- To view the Controlled Waste Regulations for England and Wales click here.
- To view our Vanishpoint™ safety needles and syringes click here.
- For more information about sharps injuries in the NHS please refer to NICE guidelines.