Speculux is a range of single use, fully disposable and self-illuminating Vaginal Specula for use in examination, diagnosis and treatment in associated feminine healthcare.
Speculux is available with a smoke tube, which extracts smoke and aerosols produced when using diathermy. Speculux is supplied in three sizes; small, medium and large – with a screw mechanism. The configuration with integrated illumination maximises convenience for medical practitioners.
Uniquely, G+N’s range of Specula deliver light directly to the point of interest, maximising effectiveness and convenience for medical practitioners.
Features and Benefits:
- Total clinical freedom – patients can be examined at any suitable location
- Self contained – no cable, wires, or mains power required
- Maximum light intensity for at least 30 minutes, with illumination continuing for much longer
- Pre-attached light source for easy of use
- Light directed to the end of the device where it is most effective
- Reliably robust and ergonomic
- Saves time – no servicing or repair of equipment
- Reduces costs – no cleaning of cables or accessories
- Simple disposal – straight into clinical waste bin
- Single use – risk of cross contamination is eliminated
- Environment – batteries contain no Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, or Lithium
|Size||Reorder Code||Body||Open Position||External Diameter|