Griff® Box Clinical Waste Storage Container
Our traditional clinical waste storage container is made from polystyrene which is approximately 20% lighter than comparable size clinical waste bins. The Griff® Box is available in 30, 50 and 60 litre sizes.
Griff® Box clinical waste storage container:
- Is an ideal container for all types of infectious material.
- With a lightweight construction, stacking is made easy.
- Has a simple and effective closing mechanism.
- Once sealed, will not-reopen.
- Is approved to UN 3291.
- Reduces disposal costs thanks to its lightweight construction.
We also offer a range of pedal frames which can accompany the Griff® Box. To view all our clinical waste accessories, click here.
|Product||Height||Width||Product Weight without Lid||Product Weight with Lid||Max Weight Capacity|
|Griff Box 30 Litres||330mm||400mm||.75kg||1.1kg||12kg|
|Griff Box 50 Litres||490mm||400mm||.96kg||1.3kg||15kg|
|Griff Box 60 Litres||600mm||400mm||1.03kg||1.39kg||18kg|
|Item Number||Supply Chain Code||Product Description||Short Description|
|511000||FSL059||Griff Box, Square, Yellow – 50 litre||Box 50Y|
|512000||FSL162||Griff Box, Square, Yellow – 30 litre||Box 30Y|
|512000||FSL323||Griff Box, Square, Yellow – 60 litre||Box 60Y|
|513000||Griff Box Lid Yellow|