Griff®Carton Cardboard Clinical Waste Container
The Griff®Carton is a cardboard clinical waste container constructed from 75% recycled material and contains a high density polyethylene (HDPE) liner complete with two closures. Available in 12, 25 and 50 litre sizes, the Griff®Carton is ideal for GP surgeries, private clinics and hospital wards.
It’s ultra-lightweight ‘fold flat’ design reduces transport and treatment costs, whilst the low plastic content ensures that processing emissions are minimised.
- Is less than 50% of the cost of equivalent plastic bins.
- Has a unique ‘pop up’ assembly which enables ease of use.
- Has an integral ‘draw’ band to facilitate closure of the bag.
- Has a secondary closure for secure containment.
- Contains integrated carry handles for ease of transportation.
- Is available in blue and yellow with corresponding coloured bags.
|12 litres||25 litres||50 Litres High|
|Inside Dimensions||200 x 200 x 302mm||230 x 230 x 430mm||295 x 295 x 575mm|
|Max Weight Capacity||4 kg||12 kg||15 kg|
|Weight When empty||220g||335g||555g|
|Usable Volume||11.48 L||22.75 L||47.54 L|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10||10||10|
|Item Number||Product Description|
|521000||GriffCarton Yellow/Yellow 12L|
|522000||GriffCarton Yellow/Yellow 25L|
|523002||GriffCarton Yellow/Yellow 50L|
|522001||GriffCarton Yellow/Blue Bag 25L|
|522002||GriffCarton Orange/ Yellow Bag 25L|
|523000||GriffCarton Blue/Yellow Bag 50L|
|523003||GriffCarton Blue White/ Blue Bag 50L|
|523001||GriffCarton Orange/Orange Bag 50L|