As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, we at G&N Medical are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our people safe, while continuing to deliver the high-quality service you are used to.
In light of the above we have acted on the advice from the UK Government. As of last week, we have asked our various teams to work from home until further notice.
We want to reassure you that many years of resilience testing and significant investment in IT means that you will continue to experience the same high levels of service from us.
The purpose of this communication is to illustrate the measures we have put in place to ensure that our business can continue to operate within the realms of ‘Business As Usual’.
Steps taken include:
We have implemented, in line with UK Government guidelines, measures within our Warehouse to allow us to remain fully operational and fulfil all orders and shipments.
- We have provided all our field and office-based employees with the equipment, technology and systems to allow them to work remotely.
- Our people will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely, whilst following our usual processes and controls.
- Our incoming post will continue to be processed through a select team.
- The relationship with your Business Development Manager, Nurse Trainer & Customer Services remains paramount; they will remain available to you via the telephone or email.
- We do receive the majority of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us, and where required that you scan any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to an email.
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via Video Conference (VC)
At these challenging times we hope you understand that a higher degree of contact can be achieved via the methods above.
When the appropriate time arrives, we will resume ‘normal service’ as quickly as possible.
Lastly, we understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to you and whilst over the short term we will miss seeing you in person, we want to reassure you that we are with you, in this together and here to support you.