Clinical waste, also known as healthcare or medical waste requires correct identification, handling, segregation, disposal and treatment.
By choosing G+N as your clinical waste supplier you can be confident in the knowledge that our industry experts will work with you to deliver effective waste segregation and disposal solutions based around your clinical or business needs.
Our innovative range of products is available in a selection of base and lid colour combinations that meet the requirements of the HTM 07-01 guidance document: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste. All our clinical waste containers are UN approved for the transport of infectious, hazardous material where required.
Whether your waste comes from the operating theatre, laboratory, community or commercial practice, G+N staff will help you select the right clinical waste products to meet your requirements. For more information or to obtain a quote, call our Customer Services team on 0845 263 8908 or email email@example.com.
UN 3291 approval certificates are available upon request.
- An Introductory Guide to Healthcare Waste in England and Wales.
- Hazardous Waste Regulations 2011.
- Infectious Substances, Clinical Waste and Diagnostic Specimens.
- The Carriage of Dangerous Goods.
- Arranging collections of clinical waste.
- A Quick Guide to Waste Segregation.